Strategies to Start and Keep Winning in CPG E-Commerce
Last year, CPG e-commerce shopper penetration increased across cohorts, categories and channels, and online baskets started to more closely resemble in-store baskets. Online CPG shoppers were also were more loyal to brands and retailers, often repeating their shopping list each time they shopped online.
But, now that vaccines are becoming more available in the U.S. and mobility is increasing, even as a potential fourth wave beckons, how will this impact CPG e-commerce this year and going forward? What can retailers and manufacturers do to defend their share and continue to grow?
Join us for this webinar to learn:
- Consumers' current online shopping behavior and which habits will stick post-pandemic
- How to capture lost impulse shopping with more shopping now happening online
- The opportunities and threats with direct-to-consumer and what to be aware of
- Which strategies manufacturers should be focusing on now that will pay off in the longer term
- How retailers can continue to gain omnichannel share as shopping behavior continues to evolve
Krishnakumar (KK) Davey, President, Strategic Analytics, IRI
Sam Gagliardi, Executive Vice President, Market & Shopper Intelligence, IRI
Joan Driggs, Vice President, Thought Leadership & Content, IRI