Focus and Expertise:
- Growth Strategy Development
- Retailer-Supplier Collaboration
- Marketing and Brand Management
- Consumer and Shopper Insights
About Susan Viamari
Susan is a results-driven market researcher and thought leader with more than 20 years of experience in providing best-practice insights and fact-based strategies that deliver growth for retailers and CPG suppliers. She designs, develops, executes and manages a wide range thought leadership projects and facilitates collaboration between diverse teams of experts to create a "single point of truth" and pinpoint critical growth opportunities. Throughout her IRI career, Susan has shared her expertise by leading dialogues on timely and compelling CPG issues.
In her current role, Susan is responsible for helping clients strategically, predictively and proactively embrace big data and advanced analytics to support collaboration and growth initiatives.
- Collaborative Growth Strategy Development – Align critical industry trends and opportunities against retailer and supplier-partner strengths to ensure efficient deployment of resources and expertise against highest-return opportunities.
- Customer Centricity – Integrate customer insights across marketing and brand-development strategies to enhance the customer experience to drive loyalty and profits.
- Omnichannel Retail – Assess how a department or category will perform in omnichannel to help manufacturers understand and interpret the reciprocity between online and brick-and-mortar retail environments. Help CPG manufacturers and retailers focus their sales efforts on the right brands at the right channels and retailers, and their marketing investments on the correct shopper touch points.
Videos and Webinars