Focus and Expertise
- Client Insights
- On-Premise Channel
- BevAl Economic Strategy
About Scott Scanlon
Scott is a 25+ year veteran at IRI responsible for overseeing Beverage Alcohol Client Insights, drawing on his experience within several IRI divisions. Prior to Client Insights, Scott held positions within Strategic Solutions, Product Management, Client Service and Database Management at IRI. In addition to traditional market measurement tracking, pricing analytics, or consumer data his recent focus is on bringing new solutions to the beverage alcohol industry—primarily the on-premise channel or emerging e-commerce marketplace to provide a holistic market view.
- The Evolution of Beverage/Alcohol Trends – Recent market shifts have resulted in significant changes to what consumers are drinking and why. Understanding this evolution and its future implications is essential for retailers and manufacturers who want to win their share of sip.
- Leveraging Consumer Data to Uncover Growth Opportunities – Assessing category performance and purchase data to connect the dots about what is happening in store helps retailers and manufacturers focus their efforts to drive growth across their organization.
- Driving Innovation through Shopper Insights – The rapidly changing shopper journey has revealed new opportunities across channels. Omnichannel shopper insights provide a holistic market view that can help brands reach their full potential.
- BeerNet Beer Industry Summit, Data in the Real World, January 2022
- Beverage Industry Magazine, BevAl Trends Podcast, April 2022
- BevAl Manufacturer/Distributor State of Industry, Q1 2022
- AdWeek, Anheuser-Busch Puts Cocktails in a Box, August 2021
- StarTribune, Beer Prices are Rising, Here is Why, February 2022
- Insights Express, Dry Jan a Thing, NA Beers, Spirits RTD, March 2022
- Beverage Industry, Hard Seltzer 7% of TTL BevAl, April 2022
- BeerNet, Your Sneak Peek at Hard Mtn Dew Liftoff, April 2022
Webinars and Podcasts