Focus and Expertise:
- Retailer Collaboration Programs
- Customer Loyalty Data
- Product Management
- Data Infrastructure Transformation
About Natraj Kumar
Natraj helps CPG clients achieve shopper-driven growth by integrating customer insights into key strategies across marketing, merchandising, CRM, brand development and supply chain. He works with IRI retailer partners to deploy cost-effective loyalty data collaboration programs between the client organizations and their key vendor partners. Kumar has more than 10 years of experience in retail, CPG and technology across loyalty, analytics and marketing strategies. Prior to joining IRI in 2018, Natraj led the Albertson-Safeway customer data collaboration platform with the top 70 CPG vendors. He regularly leads consulting engagements with global retailers and brands to drive best practices and cost optimization in the supply chain.
- Customer-Centric Organizations – Bringing customer insights to key strategies across marketing, merchandising, CRM and brand development to gain more loyal, empowered customers.
- Loyalty Data Programs – Deploying and leading cost-effective loyalty data collaboration programs between an organization and their key vendor partners, allowing for more personalized marketing.
- Driving Analytics & Data Transformation – Collaborating with technology teams, data scientists to create advanced and scalable analytics infrastructure; institutionalizing pervasive use of insights in key strategic and tactical decision making across retail and CPG organizations.