Focus and Expertise:
About Michael Ellgass
- Customer data platforms for addressable media
- Closed loop measurement solutions
- Integrated marketing strategies
- Retail Media Networks
Michael is the retail marketing expert within IRI’s Retail Client Solutions division. He works with leading CPG retailers to build unparalleled end-to-end capabilities to drive personalization and performance optimization across the marketing process. From insights and purchase-based audiences to measurement across sub-campaign elements, his team works to bring the power of big data and superior methodology to drive growth.
Michael also is a member of IRI’s Media Advisory Board and has led the development of measurement solutions for technology platforms, such as Google, Facebook and Pinterest. His experience across national, retail and publishing solutions provides a unique perspective to architect systems that make the most of each clients’ assets and delivers meaningful insights to their advertisers.
- Develop comprehensive approaches to brand and shopper marketing - Whether companies are looking to build awareness or drive a purchase decision in store, those that take a holistic omnichannel approach are better able to maximize consumer engagement and, in turn, their marketing outcomes.
- Real time measurement and optimization – Gaining insights during the first weeks of a campaign into what elements are driving results builds opportunities to drive optimization which creates a material impact on ROAS.
- ARF SHOPPERxSCIENCE, Unlocking Omnichannel Growth with Unified Marketing Effectiveness, September 2018
- WPP Global Retail Forum, Using Retailer Data to Bridge Brand and Performance Marketing, June 2018
Webinars and Videos