Focus and Expertise
- Survey research
- Generational research
- Consumer segmentation
- Brand equity / Consumer value evaluation
About Lynne Gillis
A veteran with more than 30 years in the market research industry, Lynne is currently a principal in IRI's Survey and Segmentation division, where she consults with CPG and retail clients to help them grow their businesses through better understanding how consumer attitudes and behaviors work together to create value. Lynne is known for her creativity, strategic focus and passion for storytelling with data. Her expertise includes generational research, consumer segmentation, brand equity and consumer value evaluation.
- CPG Shopping Habits of Gen Z – Gen Z shoppers account for 20% of all U.S. consumers and hold $143 billion of direct buying power. Understanding how to connect with these consumers and understanding how their habits shift is essential to manufacturers and retailers.
- Harnessing Changing Consumer Preferences in CPG – The ability to understand consumer preferences across brick and mortar and online platforms allows retailers to gain a more holistic view of buying habits and identify avenues for growth.
- The Evolution of Self-Care – Today, nearly 70% of Americans make doing something to support their health and wellness several days a week or more a priority. And that commitment to wellness is increasing. It's imperative to learn more about consumers' needs, how they're fulfilling them and the barriers that are holding them back from fully committing.
- IRI Virtual Cannes Clubhouse, Creating Brandwidth With Gen Z: Fueling Brand Discovery via Short-Form Video, June 2021
- GroceryShop Spring Meetup, Discuss fast-changing grocery/CPG consumer preferences, March 2021
- IRI Growth Summit, Make 'Em Laugh: Gen Z's Six Faces Of Fun, March 2019
- GroceryShop, New Insights on Grocery Evolution from Research Organizations, October 2018
- IRI Growth Summit, Gen Z: The Next Zeneration of Influencers for Brands and Retailers, April 2018
- ShopTalk, Exploring the CPG Shopping Habits of Generation Z, March 2018
Webinars and Videos