Focus and Expertise:
- Strategic Consumer Insight Solutions
- Big Data Analytics Platforms and Data Structures
- Retailer and Shopper Solutions
- Data Management, Cloud and Software Solutions
About Lynda Gammell
Lynda has more than 25 years' experience in leveraging big data and predictive technology to accelerate revenue growth. In her current role, Lynda is responsible for leading the program management of IRI's Retailer Consumer Data Cloud, a 350-million-cardholder big data platform fueling IRI's Insights, Targeting and Activation, and Measurement and Optimization solutions.
Lynda has held a number of key roles at IRI. Most recently, she led the Solutions and Innovations (SI) team in Europe for six years, defining, developing and executing the portfolio of IRI solutions for international clients. In that role, she also had responsibility for IRI's Analytic Center of Excellence — the 200-expert-strong team that delivers advanced analytic capabilities.
- Big Data and Advanced Analytics – Big data management, integration and analytic capabilities can fuel shopper understanding and retail strategies.
- Data-Driven Strategies – Integrated management of data, technology and analytic strategies can drive business insights and capabilities through manufacturer organizations.
- Making Connections with Disparate Data – Drive business growth from harnessing the power of vast, disparate data from many sources.