Focus and Expertise:
- Consumer & Shopper Marketing Analytics
- Shopper-Driven Growth Strategies
- Retail-Supplier Collaboration
- Category Performance Management
About Fernando Salido
Fernando joined IRI in 2011 and leads Consumer and Shopper Marketing Analytics for all retailers in the United States. Fernando has more than 25 years of finance, marketing, analytic and business development experience and has worked with a variety of CPG, retail and technology companies.
- AI and Machine Learning – Leveraging artificial intelligence and machine learning techniques to spot emerging shopper trends.
- Category Performance Management – Uncovering growth opportunities within current and adjacent CPG categories and retail.
- Predictive Nature of Share of Wallet – Increasing share of wallet among high-value customers drives sales growth of two or more times greater than competition.
- IRI Thought Leadership for Kroger, Retail Disruptions Changing Traditional Gravitational Forces, November 2019
- C-Store Consumer Insights Day, Today's Product Innovation, March 2018
- IRI Growth Summit, Unspoken Shopper Behaviors Predict Paths to Growth, April 2018
- Category Management Association Summit, Unlocking Category Growth with Shopper-Focused Category Management, May 2017
- 8th & Walton TV, Shopper Marketing Special: Five Insiders' Secrets to Happy Holidays, November 2017
Videos and Webinars