Focus and Expertise:
- Consumer and Shopper Insights
- Consumer/Shopper Segmentation and Targeting
- Specialized Survey Development and Analysis
- Shopper Marketing and Activation
- CPG, Retail, Food Service, Quick-Serve Restaurants
About Donna Wydra
Donna provides clients with direction for their business and marketing issues, based on consumer and shopper behavior insights drawn from the unique combination of survey, purchase and sales data.
She is a marketing research thought leader and frequently speaks at industry events for organizations such as the Advertising Research Foundation and the Institute for International Research USA.
- Customized Survey Solutions – With a highly customized approach for each client, specialized surveys can reveal underlying reasons behind consumer attitudes, motivations and changes in purchase behavior patterns. Research results drive new strategy and tactical implementation to increase sales.
- Omnichannel Path to Purchase – The digital, social and mobile revolution has made shoppers' needs more diverse than ever. As the retail landscape undergoes unprecedented changes, understanding shoppers' omnichannel journey helps CPGs target consumers in the right place with the right message to drive growth for brands, categories and retailers.
- Understanding the Generations – Millennials are the most-studied generation in history and will account for more grocery spending than any previous cohort. Understanding this group as well as prior generations with regard to shopping habits and preferences is essential to help manufacturers and retailers "win" with each generation.
- CPG/QSR Collaborative Growth – By examining the relationship between in-home consumption and out-of-home dining, a more complete measure of “share of stomach” offers CPG marketers new opportunities for brand growth via new product ideation, additional placement, licensing and co-promotion in collaboration with their Quick-Serve Restaurant partners.
- Network of Executive Women, The Changing Shopper Journey: Winning in Today's Omnichannel World, May 2017
- ARF Shopper Insights Forum, Navigating the New Realities of Millennials, August 2015
- ARF Shopper Insights Forum, New Shopper Journey: Creating a New Shopper-Centric Road Map for Growth in a Changing World, April 2015
- Conference Review Committee: IIR The Market Research Event; 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
- Founding Member, Board of Governors: IMRO (Interactive Market Research Organization), 2000-2010