Focus and Expertise
- Retailer/Supplier Collaboration
- CPG Enterprise Data Integration
- Shopper Data Analytics
- Shopper Targeting & Activation
About David DeLong
David is a lead Solution Architect for IRI’s Collaborative Gateway program that allows Retailers to work closely with their suppliers to gain a common view of data and jointly focus on activating shoppers. He has extensive experience with integrating retailers’ shopper loyalty data with supply chain, rest-of-market and third-party data to provide with a detailed, holistic view of their enterprise.
In this role, David leverages more than two decades of experience with big data, CPG-specific analytics and reporting platforms. At different points in his career, he has working directly with manufacturers, distributors and retailers across multiple channels and verticals.
- Continued Growth – Make ongoing enhancements to IRI’s Collaborative Gateway platforms to maintain or exceed the 4+ percent annual growth rates participants currently realize.
- Customer Engagement – Continuing to provide an ever-growing set of tools and methodologies to allow users to identify customers in the most targeted manner possible, actively engage them and quantify the results of the engagement over time.
- Ease of Use of Advanced Analytics – Making IRI’s already extensive library of Shopper Analytic measures easier to use and apply across an ever-growing amount of data.