Focus and Expertise
- Confections Market Insights
- Consumer and Shopper Trends
- CPG Industry Outlook
About Dan Sadler
Dan Sadler is a Principal of Client Insights at IRI, a leading market research firm. Dan works as a consultant providing insights and solutions to the industry. Dan has spent his entire 25+ year career within the CPG industry, with the last 10 years dedicated to the Confections market. Dan has been the IRI - NCA liaison for the past eight years and manages the partnership between IRI and many confection manufacturers. Dan is a familiar face and speaker at NCA’s State of Industry, ECRM and other trade events.
- Understanding the State of the Candy Industry – The global candy market continues to evolve rapidly, and keeping up with confectionary trends requires consideration of prior insights and industry predictions.
- Confectionary Shopper Insights – Recent changes in the marketplace have upended the CPG industry as we know it. It is essential to understand what consumption habits are expected to stick and what factors are influencing shopper behavior.
- Identifying Pockets of Growth – Identifying pockets of growth and breakthrough opportunities drives better business outcomes and allows decision makers to anticipate and solve marketplace challenges.
- NCA Sweets & Snacks Expo, Trends Vs. Fads: What’s Here to Stay Post-Pandemic, May 2022
- Candy Industry, 2021 Candy State of the Industry, August 2021
- NCA Sweets & Snacks Expo, ‘Tis the Season to Be Online, June 2021
- ECRM, Seasonal Candy Sales During COVID-19, February 2021
- ECRM, State of the Market and COVID Impact, August 2020
Webinars and Videos
- IRI’s Lead the Way Award, 2016