Focus and Expertise
About Brad Shelton
- Creating Collaboration Programs for Retailer and Manufacturer B2B Growth
- Linking Disparate Data to Identify Innovation and Growth Opportunities
- Big Data and Predictive Analytics
Brad Shelton is a seasoned CPG executive, with over 30 years of experience driving sales and marketing results for CPG retailers and suppliers. He works with CPG and retailer senior executives to transform their use of data and insights and their joint business planning processes to deliver superior growth, increased return on marketing investment and excellent shopper experiences.
During his tenure with IRI, Brad has successfully delivered industry-leading collaboration models for more than 15 top retailers (and growing), and he built the company’s next-generation retail strategy. Additionally, Brad led the extension of U.S.-based collaboration solutions on a global scale, supporting client growth in Canada, Mexico, France, the United Kingdom, Australia and Asia.
- Harnessing Big Data – Enabling high-impact insights across the organization to allow fast-paced decisions that drive growth.
- Winning in New CPG Retail Marketplace – Reimagining elements of retailers’ business strategies due to unprecedented retail.
- Joint Business Planning — A structured approach and a shared view of performance and goals enables enhanced tactics to drive mutually beneficial outcomes.