Focus and Expertise:
- Consumer and Shopper Insights
- Brand Strategy
- New Product Innovation
About Brad Bane
As senior vice president for IRI's Survey Practice, Brad helps clients and organizations leverage research and implement strategies to drive sales, improve marketing, enhance product development and innovation and optimize targeting efforts.
Brad has more than 20 years of progressive research, marketing and managerial experience and has built a strong sales, marketing and research track record. His diverse expertise includes accelerating growth in existing and new survey businesses, developing go-to-market strategies for innovative survey solutions and rebranding companies and reshaping marketing departments to drive demand generation.
- Agile Research in a Dynamic Business Climate – Shifting consumer behavior impacts CPG brands and a growing number of stores are altering their fulfillment focus. Retailers and brands that want to remain competitive should constantly adapt to changes in the consumer landscape.
- Leveraging Attitudes, Motivations and Behaviors to Anticipate Consumer Choices – Purchase decisions are motivated by various factors; it is critical to understand target consumers' evolving demands to entice the right shoppers. Understanding consumer shopping habits and preferences is essential to help manufacturers and retailers win and drive growth.
- The Convergence of Consumer and Shopper Insights – Identifying and targeting high-value shoppers is imperative in today's marketplace as consumers' path-to-purchase becomes more complex across different channels. There is an opportunity for retailers and marketers to measure the impact of cross-channel purchases to gain actionable insights for their campaigns.
- MRMW North America, Concept Testing on the Consumer's Terms, May 2015
- IIeX Behavioral Marketing Forum North America, Breaking Up is Hard to Do: Using Behavioral Economics to Speed New Product Adoption, November 2015
Webinars and Videos