Focus and Expertise
About Dr. Krishnakumar S. Davey
- Strategic Pricing, Trade Strategy and Revenue Growth
- CPG and Retail Growth Strategies
- In-store Execution, Assortment
- Marketing Spend Effectiveness
- Predictive and Prescriptive Analytics
KK brings to IRI more than two decades’ worth of big data analytics expertise and experience. He works with senior executives on their most important strategic growth issues around sales and marketing. His expertise is in driving sustained, profitable growth in the areas of revenue growth, in-market execution, marketing ROI optimization and growth prioritization through a combination of predictive and prescriptive analytics, automated solutions and consultative engagement.
KK is a sought after industry expert who has spoken for organizations such as Columbia Business School, Trade Partners Alliance, the Food Marketing Institute and Private Label Buyer. He has been quoted and published in numerous publications including Ad Age, The Wall Street Journal and MediaPost.
- How to Win in CPG – Assessing CPG manufacturers on three critical performance metrics: dollar sales growth, volume sales growth and market share, helps brands create a complete picture of which companies are leading performance in the industry.
- Price Pack Architecture – Done right, price pack architecture ensures consumers can find a viable selection of products that meet their needs at the price points they are willing to pay, driving portfolio growth and enhancing a brand’s overall value proposition.
- The Shift to Digital – In order to keep up in the ever-changing digital age, CPG retailers and manufacturers need to become early adapters and innovators.
- FMI Midwinter Conference, How to Achieve Breakout Growth in CPG Today, January 2018
- IRI Growth Summit, Grow Amid a Turbulent Consumer Landscape: A Discussion with Small and Midsize Growth Leaders, April 2016
IRI Growth Summit, Who Are the Growth Leaders in CPG?, April 2016
- Columbia Business School, Pricing Analytics: The Science of Profitable Growth, March 2016
- Trade Partners Alliance, The Digital Future: A Game Plan for Trading Partners in the Consumer Products Industry, February 2015
- FMI Midwinter Executive Conference, CPG Growth Leaders – Who Are the Winners and Why Are They Winning?, January 2015
- Enactus Partner Summit, Innovation in Retail and Consumer Shopping Habits, November 2014
- IRI Summit Best Practice Growth Session, Who Are the 2013 Growth Leaders in Consumer Packaged Goods?, March 2014
Videos and Webinars
- American Marketing Association presented KK with the 1991 Best Dissertation Award