Gen Z: Millennials 2.0 or the Generation That Will Change Everything?
Generation Z – the newest and arguably one of the most dynamic generations yet – accounts for more than 1 out of every 5 Americans. This generation, the oldest of whom are just leaving college, have been influenced by technology, the social and geopolitical landscape, racial diversity and their parents in ways that have uniquely shaped who they are – and who they will become – as citizens, employees, parents and consumers.
It is critically important to separate fact from fiction when it comes to understanding Gen Z. Their size alone will make them a force to be reckoned with. Although most of this generation is not yet in the workforce full-time, they have an estimated buying power of approximately $44 billion. Combined with their digital nativity, their diversity, their innate ability to spot (and lack of tolerance for) inauthenticity and their bias to action, they are poised to reinvent the way we work, connect, govern, shop and eat.
This webinar provides insights into this newest generation – from what has shaped them as a generation, to how those influences are playing out in their motivations, attitudes, needs and behaviors – and how they are both different from and similar to the millennials who came before them.
Attendees will learn:
- The three primary forces that shape how Gen Z sees and will ultimately influence the world (especially manufacturers and retailers)
- How Gen Z influences the shopping decisions and behaviors within their households
- How Gen Z views the importance of brands and the roles that brands play in Gen Z’s shopping behaviors
- How technology is shaping Gen Z’s needs and emerging shopping behaviors
- The keys to influencing Gen Z: the roles of social media, personalization and retail in Gen Z’s purchase decision-making
Principal, Survey and Segmentation
Consumer and Shopper Marketing