Focus and Expertise:
About Eric Lang
- Shopper-Centric Big Data Integration & Value Creation
- Enterprise Software, Platforms and Architectures
- User Experience and Content Best Practices
Eric brings more than 25 years of cross-industry solution design, development and delivery expertise against big data problems to IRI.
He has spent his career helping many of the most successful organizations, including Walmart, Target, 7-Eleven, Walgreens, American Express, Costco, McDonald’s, Turner Media, AT&T, Williams-Sonoma, Canadian National Railway and Citibank, to unlock the value of their custom data through applications that tap hidden revenue, eliminate redundancy and provide a holistic view of the customer and their complex relationships with the firm.
- Retailer-Supplier Collaboration - Closer collaboration between suppliers and retailers offers unique growth opportunities.
- Shopper Marketing - Integrated management of data, technology, analytics and process supports powerful business insights and high-impact strategies for relevant shopper interactions.
- Supply Chain Insights – Data integration and visualization is a critical component of accurate and effective stock position, order processing and demand forecasting and synchronization.