Focus and Expertise
About Vijoy Gopalakrishnan
- Product Development
- Media Measurement
- Cross-Platform Measurement
- Product Management
- Digital Campaign Measurement and Targeting
Vijoy serves as a senior vice president and principal of IRI’s Media Center of Excellence, where he leads product development, analytics and delivery for IRI Lift, which integrates consumer purchase (POS, frequent shopper, causal) and media exposure data to help marketers measure in-store sales lift impact of their advertising spend.
As an industry thought leader, Vijoy has contributed content to AdExchanger and MediaPost; he has also participated in notable events including ARF’s Audience Measurement conference.
- Standards for Sales-Lift Measurement – It is critical to apply the right data and analytics to gain a true picture of a product’s market position and the impact of a campaign. Equally as important, all partners in the ecosystem must agree on measurement decision points.
- Dynamic Campaign Measurement – Marketers need to know which campaign elements are most effectively activating their target audiences and be able to tie media exposure to purchase behavior. They also need real-time insights in order to make adjustments as campaigns happen and improve overall performance.
- Boosting Return on Ad Spend – By effectively harnessing big data, advanced technology and analytic know-how, advertisers can go broad and deep across disparate media and highly fragmented points of sale to get a clear picture of what ad exposures are moving the needle.
- MediaPost, Taming The Digital Marketing Juggernaut, October 2018
- AdExchanger, Adding Salt To Soup: Strategically Managing Halo Effects, August 2018
- IRI Point of View, Pinpointing Campaign Attribution Through Multiple Touchpoints: A View into MTA for CPG Brands, July 2018
- Technical Paper, Cookies Versus Context: Supplement Programmatic with Contextually Relevant Advertising for Better ROI, June 2018
- IRI Blog, Ad Measurement: Collaborate to Win, May 2018
- AdExchanger, Random Control, Random Results: Standards For Sales-Lift Measurement Needed, January 2018
- IRI Point of View, Media Measurement: Dynamic Campaign Measurement Leads to Outsized Sales Uplift, July 2017
- GBS – Advanced Leadership Program – Among 13 GBS Leaders selected for Leadership Development
- Arbitron All Stars – Awarded for contribution to company goals. Awarded to a select group of employees for outstanding performance
- Network-based methods and systems for initiating a research panel of persons operating under a group agreement, USPTO 8799054, August 2014