Focus and Expertise:
About Scott Love
- Supply Chain Performance
- Strategic Consumer Insight Solutions
- Shopper and Retailer Solutions
- In-Store Execution and Assortment
Scott has worked at IRI for more than a decade and has more than two decades of experience in the consumer packaged goods (CPG) industry. As senior vice president of IRI’s Retail Client Solutions division, Scott oversees client service, client insights and supply chain teams for Albertsons. In the past, he has led teams in operations, client service, implementation, supply chain and client insights.
- Supply Chain Optimization – Improved supply chain performance offers retailers and manufacturers the ability to proactively assess risks and identify trends, consumer demand, product preferences and innovation opportunities that drive results.
- Retailer Trends – Using big data to identify consumer trends can help retailers and marketers stay in lockstep with shoppers and reveal powerful pockets of growth.
- Private Label Performance – Consumers are continuing to embrace private label; winning retailers and brands have developed powerful strategies that enable ongoing success, even in highly developed categories and sectors.