Focus and Expertise
About Nishat Mehta
- Improved Marketing ROI
- Enhanced Customer Relationships
- Targeted Marketing Strategies
Nishat leads a team of professionals in IRI’s fast-growing media business that’s focused on re-inventing advertising by offering a truly revolutionary portfolio of consumer personalization and measurement capabilities. He works closely with IRI’s CPG, retail and media clients to transform their use of media and promotions to deliver superior growth, increased return on advertising spending (ROAS) and improved consumer engagement.
Nishat has more than two decades of experience and has spoken at industry conferences for organizations including Advertising Week and the Advertising Research Foundation. His work has been published in the American Marketing Association, MediaPost, AdExchanger, and Retail Leader. Nishat is on the Board of Directors for the Advertising Research Foundation.
- Transform the consumer experience in advertising — Relevance is critical, and it is critical to better understand the consumer in order to deliver the right message to them. But this is only one component of the overall consumer experience, and our focus should be on making sure consumers can be delighted by advertising, rather than simply tolerating it.
- Align advertising across all consumer touchpoints — The consumer sees a brand’s messaging across hundreds of media channels, and does not care about anything other than these messages being aligned to tell a cohesive story. We have to develop unified ways to plan, activate and measure media across all channels and help an advertiser optimize how it spends across all channels to tell this aligned story.
- Improve the efficiency and efficacy of advertising — Measuring digital campaign performance using offline behavior in near-real time and optimizing campaigns in-flight positively impact results such as sales lift, penetration, buyer rate and trial.
- ARF AUDIENCExSCIENCE, The Most Important Audience is the One You Already Have, June 2018
- RampUp, Unifying Your Digital Advertising, March 2018
- ARF and Shareablee, Social Data and the Future of the Connected Consumer, January 2018
- Advertising Week, If You Can Predict Your Customers’ Future, What Will It Mean for Marketers?, September 2017
Videos and Webinars