Focus and Expertise
- Improved Marketing ROI
- Enhanced Consumer Relationships
- Targeted Marketing Strategies
About Nishat Mehta
Nishat leads a team of professionals in IRI’s fast-growing media business that’s focused on re-inventing advertising by offering a truly revolutionary portfolio of consumer personalization, optimization and measurement capabilities. He works closely with IRI’s CPG, retail and media clients and partners to transform their use of media and promotions to deliver superior growth, increased return on advertising spending (ROAS) and improved consumer engagement.
Nishat has more than two decades of experience and has spoken at industry conferences for organizations including Advertising Week, the Advertising Research Foundation, the Consumer Healthcare Products Association, the Food Marketing Institute and the Local Search Association. His work has been published in the American Marketing Association, Forbes, MediaPost, AdExchanger, and Retail Leader. Nishat is on the Board of Directors for the Advertising Research Foundation.
- Transform the consumer experience in advertising — Relevance is critical, and marketers must better understand the consumer in order to deliver the right message to them. But this is only one component of the overall consumer experience, and our focus should be on making sure consumers can be delighted by advertising, rather than simply tolerating it.
- Align advertising across all consumer touchpoints — The consumer sees a brand’s messaging across hundreds of media channels and does not care about anything other than these messages being aligned to tell a cohesive story. We have to develop unified ways to plan, activate, optimize and measure media across all channels to tell this aligned story.
- Improve the efficiency and efficacy of advertising to help advertisers grow — Measuring campaign performance across all channels using offline behavior in near-real time and optimizing campaigns in-flight positively impact results such as sales lift, penetration, buyer rate and trial.
- CHPA Annual Executive Conference, Mass Personalization – It’s About Time, March 2019
- FMI Midwinter Executive Conference, It’s About Time: Strategies for Employing Innovative Personalized Marketing Strategies in Offline Environments, January 2019
- ARF AUDIENCExSCIENCE, The Most Important Audience is the One You Already Have, June 2018
- RampUp, Unifying Your Digital Advertising, March 2018
- ARF and Shareablee, Social Data and the Future of the Connected Consumer, January 2018
- Advertising Week, If You Can Predict Your Customers’ Future, What Will It Mean for Marketers?, September 2017
- Forbes, Non-Interruptive Marketing Strategies For Connecting With Your Target Consumer, March 2019
- Forbes, Shopper Marketing: How To Optimize The 'Last Mile' In Consumers' Path To Purchase, November 2018
- Forbes, How To Leverage Transparent And Trusted Data For Improved Digital Campaigns, October 2018
- IRI Point of View, Influence Offline CPG Purchase Behavior With Digital Media: It Can Be Done, September 2018
- Forbes, How Brands Selling On Traditional Retail Channels Can Harness Current Digital Marketing Innovations, August 2018
- Forbes, The Key To Successful Marketing? Investing In Loyal Consumers, Time After Time, May 2018
- Forbes, Give Consumers The Ads They Want, March 2018
Videos and Webinars