Focus and Expertise:
- Omnichannel Media Strategy and Solutions: Owned/Earned/Paid
- Marketing Strategy, Brand Management and Positioning
- Consumer and Shopper Insights
- Consumer Research and Segmentation
About Jennifer Pelino
Jennifer advises the world’s top CPG companies and their media agencies on how integrated data and prescriptive analytics can significantly improve campaign performance and achieve measurable sales lift. She helps brands strategically target, measure and optimize their campaigns across channels, saving them millions of dollars in the paid owned and eared media space. Her global expertise crosses several critical business functions including marketing, general management, innovation, analytics and operations, offering a unique integrated perspective to improving business results.
Jennifer concentrates on innovation and enhancement of targeting and analytics that help advertisers to develop valuable relationships with the consumers who matter most to them.
Jennifer is a recognized leader in the consumer products industry, with deep experience in marketing and sales in the global consumer market industry. She has been a featured speaker at various industry conferences, including those of the Advertising Research Foundation, ANA and the Grocery Manufacturer Association. Her work has been published in AdExchanger, MediaPost and Progressive Grocer.
- Personalization – Marketers have the ability to see what consumers are doing across media channels and can connect it to their in-store behavior.
- Optimized Targeting – Setting a clear objective and building an audience that is customized to match the campaign objective is key. Measuring and optimizing campaigns in real time provides the maximum return on ad spend.
- Future of Media Measurement – As ads become more of an annoyance to consumers, advertisers have to find new ways to educate and inspire their consumers.
- Cross-Channel Measurement/Path to Purchase – Leveraging integrated granular data, household-level targeting and measurement, and in-flight optimization can minimize waste in ad spending and optimize campaign results.
- ARF AUDIENCExSCIENCE, Deterministically Mapping Path to Purchase, April 2019
- ARF AUDIENCExSCIENCE, Feed In-Flight Optimization, April 2019
- LSA Digital Marketing Conference, How AI Will Change Your Organization, February 2019
- Advertising Week New York, Watch #SeeHer Drive Kellogg’s Sales, October 2018
- LSA’s 2018 Place Conference, Location and CPG: Turning Real-World Insights into Sales, September 2018
- ARF AUDIENCExSCIENCE, Accelerate Personalization for CPG Brands with Audience In-Flight Optimization, June 2018
- ARF CONSUMERxSCIENCE, What Jack Kerouac Can Teach Us About Mobile Location Data, March 2018
- GMA Leadership Forum at the Greenbrier, Owned Media: The Powerful Marketing Lever Your Business Is Overlooking, August 2017
- IRI Point of View, Feed In-Flight Optimization with Sales Metrics for an Increased Lift, January 2019
- Progressive Grocer, How Can Artificial Intelligence Optimize Grocers’ Personalization Strategies?, November 2018
- Progressive Grocer, Measure Early and Often to Improve Ad Campaign Results, August 2018
- IRI Point of View, Pinpointing Campaign Attribution Through Multiple Touchpoints: A view into MTA for CPG Brands, July 2018
- Progressive Grocer, In-Flight Optimization: What Grocers Need to Know to Lift Sales, June 2018
- IRI Point of View, Relevance Is Everything: Personalizing Ads Based on Location and Purchase Behavior Can Boost ROAS 4X, March 2018
- WARC, Relevance Is Everything: Personalizing Ads Based on Location and Purchase Behavior Can Boost ROAS 4X, March 2018
- Progressive Grocer, Target Media Effectively with These 5 Strategies, February 2018
- Ad Exchanger, Amazon, Personalization and the AI Effect, November 2017
- Progressive Grocer, Perfected Personalization Is Predicated on Planning, November 2017
- IRI Point of View, Personalized Targeting: Increase ROAS and Enhance Lift with Purchase-Based Targeting, June 2017
- IRI Webinar, Improve Audience Targeting for Your CPG Ad Campaigns, December 2018
- FMI Webinar, Top Trends in Fresh: Connected Consumer and Personalization, September 2018
- IRI Webinar, Maximize Facebook’s New Path for CPG Advertisers, August 2018
- ARF, The Digital Marketing Lever Every Business Needs,” May 2018
- IRI Webinar, Go the Distance with Integrated Location Insights, November 2017
- IRI Webinar, Personalization Drives Results: Improve the Ad Experience for Buyers and Brands, July 2017