Focus and Expertise:
About Jennifer Pelino
- Omnichannel Media Strategy and Solutions: Owned/Earned/Paid
- Marketing Strategy, Brand Management and Positioning
- Consumer and Shopper Insights
- Consumer Research and Segmentation
Jennifer leads target audience planning and measurement to help brands better optimize their media spend. Her expertise across diverse critical functions, including analytics, insights, promotions, general management and operations, as well as her comprehensive advertising knowledge, gives her a unique and needed perspective on business issues beyond marketing. Jennifer concentrates on innovation and enhancement of targeting and analytics that help advertisers to develop valuable relationships with the consumers who matter most to them.
Jennifer is a recognized leader in the consumer products industry, with more than a decade of marketing and sales experience in the global consumer market industry. She has been a featured speaker at various industry conferences, including those of the Advertising Research Foundation and the Grocery Manufacturer Association. Her work has been published in AdExchanger, MediaPost and Progressive Grocer.
- Personalization – Marketers have the ability to see what consumers are doing across media channels and can connect it to their in-store behavior.
- Optimized Targeting – Setting a clear objective and building an audience that is customized to match the campaign objective is key. Measuring and optimizing campaigns in real time provides the maximum return on ad spend.
- Future of Media Measurement – As ads become more of an annoyance to consumers, advertisers have to find new ways to educate and inspire their consumers.
- Cross-Channel Measurement/Path to Purchase – Leveraging integrated granular data, household-level targeting and measurement, and in-flight optimization can minimize waste in ad spending and optimize campaign results.
- ARF AUDIENCExSCIENCE, Accelerate Personalization for CPG Brands with Audience In-Flight Optimization, June 2018
- ARF CONSUMERxSCIENCE, What Jack Kerouac Can Teach Us About Mobile Location Data, March 2018
- GMA Leadership Forum at the Greenbrier, Owned Media: The Powerful Marketing Lever Your Business Is Overlooking, August 2017
- IRI Growth Summit, Get the Complete Picture Through Cross-Channel Measurement, April 2018
- IRI Growth Summit, Come Take a Dip! Audience Targeting Done Right, April 2018
- Progressive Grocer, In-Flight Optimization: What Grocers Need to Know to Lift Sales, June 2018
- IRI Point of View, Relevant Is Everything: Personalized Ads Based on Location and Purchase Behavior Can Boost ROAS 4X, March 2018
- Progressive Grocer, Target Media Effectively with These 5 Strategies, February 2018
- IRI Blog, Marketers: Avoid These Four Pitfalls in Personalization, November 2017
- Ad Exchanger, Amazon, Personalization and the AI Effect, November 2017
- Progressive Grocer, Perfected Personalization Is Predicated on Planning, November 2017
- IRI Blog, Get the Complete Picture Through Cross-Channel Measurement, August 2017
- IRI Point of View, Personalized Targeting: Increase ROAS and Enhance Lift with Purchase-Based Targeting, June 2017
- IRI Newsletter, Finding the Right Data to Reach Your Target Audience, May 2017
Videos and Webinars