Focus and Expertise:
About Jeff O’Shaughnessy
- Business Intelligence and Enterprise Software
- Big Data Integration
- User Experience and Content Best Practices
- CPG and Shopper Targeting Insights and Content Development
Jeff has more than 25 years of demonstrated success using big data analytics and technology solutions to drive strategy and revenue growth for clients. In his current role, Jeff leads the global Technology Product Management team responsible for the Unify™ visualization platform used by thousands of clients globally. Unify, running on IRI Liquid Data® and extensions of the platform, currently support Private Cloud enterprise deployments, data integration, API services and custom application development used across IRI’s client portfolio.
Jeff has held a wide variety of management roles within IRI, including Operations, Quality Assurance, Technology Consulting, and Market Measurement Solutions prior to leading the Technology Products team.
- Harnessing the power of big data to drive insights across the organization – CPG manufacturers and retailers are all trying to leverage the power of big data to connect the dots among what is happening in the store, how consumers prioritize purchase decisions, and how to reach them. IRI’s technology platform is purpose-built to solve this problem.
- Finding the right technology platform to meet the needs of executives, category managers and sales – In technology, one size fits one. The ability to personalize the user experience to drive insights to the right audience in the right format is critical to the adoption of any technology solution.
- Empowering your data science teams – While IRI supports a rich set of advanced analytics, many clients are looking for ways to leverage their own data science without having to resort to massive data extracts. Finding cost- effective ways to bring the data science to the data, versus the other way around, is crucial, given the explosion of data sources available today.