Focus and Expertise:
About JP Beauchamp
- Consumer and Shopper Insights
- Digital Media Solutions
- Return on Marketing Investment
- Experimental Marketing Strategy Design
As a recognized advertising industry expert, JP is focused on helping clients achieve more efficient and profitable ROI on their marketing and media investments.
In his 20-year career at IRI, Beauchamp has worked with a wide group of CPG and non-CPG firms, concentrating on advertising’s efficacy on both new and established brands. He is a frequent speaker at industry conferences, including the Advertising Research Foundation and the In-Store Marketing Institute, and is frequently interviewed by industry periodicals, such as Advertising Age.
- Programmatic Media Strategies – Today’s marketers need to take advantage of every data source (online and offline) and across multiple touch points in order to successfully motivate and activate shoppers.
- Cross-Channel Activation – Marketers can leverage granular shopper, TV, video on demand, mobile and online data with hyper-targeted, cross-channel marketing activation tactics to best attract, retain and expand relationships with high-value shoppers against a highly fragmented digital landscape.
- Return on Advertising Spend (ROAS) Benchmarking – Measuring digital campaign performance and optimization capabilities in real time, and adjusting campaigns in-flight, positively impacts results such as sales lift, penetration and trial.
- Leveraging Consumer and Shopper Insights – Generating specialized solutions for advertisers is fundamentally important to increasing marketing ROI. Both the shopper and the market are evolving rapidly; keeping pace is of the utmost importance.
- Experimental and Standardized Metrics – Analyzing what has worked, what hasn’t, and experimenting with potentially innovative analytics establishes a series of standardized metrics that is applicable across various digital media landscapes.
- RampUp, Audience-Based TV Buying, March 2018
- Clorox iConnect Conference, Fireside Chat: From Offline to Online and Back: Using Data to Map the Consumer Journey, January 2016