WINNING WITH THE HISPANIC CONSUMER TODAY
By 2015, the U.S. Hispanic market will be worth $1.5 trillion and the differences of this rapidly expanding group’s purchase dynamics require special strategies. What are you doing to connect with these important consumers?
Get to know how to engage your brands with this dynamic consumer segment with a closer look into their path to purchase, marketing and media channels, population growth, purchasing power, category trends, geographic penetration, acculturation and shifts. You’ll leave this session poised to grow your Hispanic portfolio! Attendees will learn:
- Differences between the Hispanic consumer mindset and the mainstream American consumer mindset
- How to align brands and messaging to better suit the needs and motivations of the Hispanic consumer
- Best practices in metrics and measurement to track performance of Hispanic marketing efforts
- Common pitfalls and traps to avoid
- Examples of successful client engagements with Hispanics in action
Hosts: Joy Joseph, Principal, Global Analytics and Consulting, IRI and Andy Hasselwander, Vice President, Latinum Network
Date: Thursday, July 17th
Time: 9:00 to 10:00 a.m. PT; 11:00 to 12:00 p.m. CT; 12:00 to 1:00 p.m. ET
Click here to register today!